Saturday, September 22, 2007

people not to spiritually curse

I know a horrible old man who treats a beloved elder female family member of mine like garbage. Now, I don't believe in the archaic concept of Karma as a metaphysical force in the Kosmos, although I do take some pleasure in the my belief that this old bastard will suffer in the afterlife in some way regardless (earthbound spirit, grumbling about things etc)

I believe you can Bless and Curse people, through your own power and through the power of those forces that resonate with you and concur and aide you in your focussing of Blessedness or Cursedness upon the individual/s in question.

The problem is, some people are best left alone. For instance, there is an extremely Ignoble type of individual who scarcely deserves the title of "human", who will take advantage of all blessings in their life upon others (inflict their power rather than share their abundance) and will also take out upon others their misfortunes (especially their sexual partners).

The Evil Man I speak of is such an individual. Were he to be Cursed, he would treat my beloved female elder worser. Were he to be Blessed, he would yet still treat her worser.

Geez, when this Geezer dies I am going to throw a One-Man party!

Point is, he is not in my prayers, my prayers for positive bestowal or negative. He gets nothing. But I Bless his partner, my family elder who he so maligns. Get the picture?

Be careful who you try to Curse...

No comments: